Hemp Seed Oil for Dogs
A bonanza of fatty acids and antioxidants, hemp seed oil is a key supplement to any canine diet. Hemp seed oil contains no THC and provides the perfect balance of omega-3, 6 and 9 for your dog.
- Contains 2% GLA for additional support
- Provides important antioxidants vitamin E and vitamin A (as carotene)
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Provides naturally occurring phospholipids which help support the growth, renewal, and regeneration of cell membranes — especially for athletic performance, recovery, and stamina
- Hemp is grown without pesticides. The plant itself helps regenerate the soil due to its long root system, which supports the health of the soil and the environment.
- Hemp plants are grown from seeds containing no THC (developed in Finland), and that have not been genetically modified.
- Hemp oil is extracted through a special hemp press and is not subjected to high- heat processing like vegetable, corn, soy, and rice bran oils.
Directions for Use:
Recommended Monthly Supply:
No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings
Active Ingredients (per 2 Tbsp (25512mg)):
Country of Origin: Canada.
Truth in Labeling: