WarHorse Dog and Pet Shampoo
by WarHorse Solutions
Using the age-old tradition of true soap making, this shampoo is concentrated, nutrient-rich, skin-loving glycerin equine shampoo and conditioner. Powerful enough to remove dirt and grime from coats while gentle and moisturizing to sensitive skin.
• No pesticides, metals, or glyphosate (Roundup) in finished product.
• EPA registered and lab tested.
• No sulfates, or synthetic, petroleum ingredients used.
• First Non-GMO Shampoo & Conditioner in the U.S.
• Meets FEI and USEF drug testing standards for topical use.
• Every ingredient is listed.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Saponified Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lemon Verbena (Lemon, Citronella, Bois de Rose, Lemongrass, Palma Rosa,Tea Tree, Rosemary) and Lavender Essential Oils, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
Non-GMO Verified: Contains NO ingredients that are "genetically modified organisms.” (Plants or animals that have been genetically engineered with DNA from bacteria, viruses, and other animals and plants.)
Blue Ridge Naturally (BRN): NO microbial, metals, or pesticides toxicity per FDA or EPA limits, as verified at least every two years per product by a BRN-recognized third party testing laboratory. No GMO, synthetic, or artificial inputs are used in these products.
Got To Be NC Agriculture: Promotes North Carolina's agricultural bounty to consumers in the state, across the country, and around the world.
Your Animal May Also Like:
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh