WarHorse Pure Gold All-Purpose Soap
by WarHorse Solutions
From greasy messes to light cleaning, Pure Gold Cleaner is a naturally aggressive concentrated cleaner that’s safe for skin and extremely moisturizing while cutting through the toughest dirt.
For use on:
Countertops, Showers, Tubs, Walls, Cabinets, Appliances, Plastic Bumpers, Chrome, Aluminum, Bicycles, Campers, Porch Rails, Vinyl Siding, Lawn Furniture, Pots and Pans, Laundry, Pet and Horse Blankets, Wood, Tile, Laminate Floors, Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Greasy Hands.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Saponified Vegetable Oils, Water, Citric Acid (Fruit Acid).
- All Purpose Indoor & Outdoor Cleaning: Add 3 oz. in 32 oz. of water in a spray bottle or bucket. Use more or less as needed.
- Pots and Pans: Use as desired.
- Laundry, Pet, and Horse Blankets: 1 oz. in machine for delicates; 2 oz. for really dirty stuff.
- Wood, Tile, Laminate Floors: Add 1 oz. of Warhorse to 2-4 gallons of water. Mix. Rinse floor with clean, damp mop or pad.
- Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats: 2 oz. in 2-3 gallons of water.
- Greasy Hands: Full strength or diluted, as desired.
Non-GMO Verified: Contains NO ingredients that are "genetically modified organisms.” (Plants or animals that have been genetically engineered with DNA from bacteria, viruses, and other animals and plants.)
Blue Ridge Naturally (BRN): NO microbial, metals, or pesticides toxicity per FDA or EPA limits, as verified at least every two years per product by a BRN-recognized third party testing laboratory. No GMO, synthetic, or artificial inputs are used in these products.
Got To Be NC Agriculture: Promotes North Carolina's agricultural bounty to consumers in the state, across the country, and around the world.