Shipping & Delivery
• Preferred shipping method: BioStar US uses the United States Postal Service and FedEX for shipping packages. You may choose your preferred shipping method upon checkout. All orders placed Monday – Friday are shipped within 2 business days. Package transit times will depend on where you are located and what shipping method has been selected. To determine the number of business days it takes to ship to your state, please refer to the map pictured, for a general guideline for shipments. If you don't see a viable shipping option during check-out, or would prefer another carrier, please contact us, and we will work with you to find an optimal solution.
• Actual rates: We make every effort to decrease your costs, so if we find a less expensive option, your actual shipping amount may end up being less than estimated. We will only charge your account the actual shipping amount. An updated invoice will be sent via email.
• PO Boxes: If you use a PO Box, shipment will automatically go out via USPS as FedEX does not deliver to PO Boxes.
• USPS First Class Versus Priority Mail: First Class and Priority mail are the same service from the USPS, the difference being classification based on weight, which affects the cost. If your package weighs more than 13 oz, it must be sent as Priority Mail, even if you chose First Class Mail. If your package weighs less than 13 oz., even if you chose Priority Mail, we can ship via First Class Mail and pass on significant shipping savings to you.
• Delivery Schedules:
We make every effort to ship orders as quickly as possible, and give you the best shipping service for the cost. We occasionally suggest an alternate shipping method for our customers. However, once it leaves our facility we are subject to the shippers' fallibility.
• Priority Mail: Priority Mail delivery schedule is determined by USPS, and is an estimate only. Your label may say 2-day Priority Mail, for example, but the postal service does not guarantee its arrival date.
• FedEx Express: If you need a guaranteed date of delivery, choose FedEx Express. (Disclaimers we must mention: We will make every effort to ensure timely delivery from our end, but it is ultimately the responsibility of FedEx to deliver. Certain circumstances may arise where FedEX is unable to deliver expedited packages on time due to unexpected weather events, remoteness of location, etc., otherwise this service is guaranteed.)
• FedEx Home Delivery: FedEx Home delivers on Tuesdays - Saturdays only.
• Backorders: If an ordered product is on backorder, you will be contacted with an approximate ship date. Delivery times do not include weekends or holidays. Shipping times will vary, but email tracking will be provided to each customer to ensure the whereabouts of their package.
• International Orders: All international orders will be shipped via USPS unless otherwise specified. USPS has shown to have the greatest savings for most customers. Customer will be responsible for any taxes or duty charges.