Star Power EQ
Equine Energy Paste Syringe
Performance horses need energy, and what's more, they need support for mind focus, plus gastric and immune support to balance the effects of stress.
Star Power EQ™ supports the endurance and stamina of horses by supporting: the production of ATP, burning fat for energy, oxidative stress in muscles, muscle glycogen stores, mental focus, homeostasis, the immune system, and mucosal GI tract protection.
Our ingredients focus on cellular energy and balance for the equine body system during performance and recovery, using specific plants and fungi used for centuries in Eastern Medicine, and today by many top human athletes around the world. The tonic ingredients in Star Power EQ also address adrenal support, mental focus, GI tract protection, and immune support.
*Star Power EQ™ is Show Safe*
Some horses get so excited or amped-up, they deplete their muscle glycogen stores, and run out of steam too quickly. Other horses take a long time to get going, and then cannot maintain energy over the duration of a show or clinic. To assist horses in adapting to their energy needs, Star Power EQ includes:
• Red Ginseng helps to burn fat for energy, increase stamina, and spare muscle glucose thereby reducing fatigue.
• Fermented Red Ginseng mimics the fermentation process that occurs in the digestive tract, providing 15 times greater absorption than non-fermented ginseng.
• Rock Rose increases the production of creatine phosphate and ATP, enhancing muscle energy, stamina, and recovery.
• Cordyceps is an adaptogen commonly recommended for fatigue, and is capable of balancing the body under stress. Studies show that Cordyceps increases endurance and energy through efficient enzyme activity of red blood cells to increase oxygen, preserve glycogen usage during exercise, and support and strengthen the immune system.
• Capros® can increase nitric oxide production by 50%. Capros also helps reduce oxidative stress.
• Sunflower Lecithin supports functions including memory and muscle control, plus protects the gastrointestinal lining.
Directions for Use:
No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings
Active ingredients (per 36g syringe):
Countries of Origin: