Multivitamin & Mineral with Gastrointestinal Support
The health of a horse’s gastrointestinal tract is essential for wellbeing and performance, and plays a major role in immune system functions. In fact, many veterinarians consider the gut to be the seat of the immune system.
Optimum GI provides gastrointestinal and ulcer support with vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, essential fatty acids, and highly digestible protein for whole horse health.
Optimum GI supports a horse's sensitive mucosa without interfering with normal digestive activity.
Key benefits of Optimum GI™:
• Our proteinated macro and micro-minerals are highly bioavailable, so your horse can actually use them.
• Vitamin D2 sourced from mushrooms promotes the absorption of calcium, regulates bone growth and plays a role in immune function.
• Beta-carotene from organic carrots supports healthy skin and mucus membranes.
• Amino Acids from undenatured whey protein for muscle support.
• Pumpkin meal helps support a healthy topline.
• Reed sedge peat includes fulvic and humic acids to assist in mineral absorption and support beneficial colonies of microorganisms in the gut.
• Apple pectin (pharmaceutical grade) - helps stabilize mucous in the glandular region of the stomach.
• Sunflower lecithin (non GMO) supports membrane barriers of the gastrointestinal mucosa.
• Cabbage provides L-glutamine, which may help boost immune cell activity in the gut.
• Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) provides polysaccharides (with beta-D-glucans) for immune support and may assist in reducing gastric damage.
• Non-structural Carbohydrates: 14.5%
Optimum GI is not sourced from coal tar derivatives, petroleum extracts, acetone, or hexane. It is also not sourced from mineral carbonates or mineral oxides.
Directions for Use:
Active Ingredients per 2 Scoops (98g):
Countries of Origin:
60 Billion CFU's active live yeast probiotic per serving.