Optimum EQ 2.0
Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement
BioStar's new generation of whole food multi vitamin/mineral supplementation supports equine health for well-being and performance. The new formula includes proteinated macro and micro minerals for improved bioavailability. Optimum 2.0 also provides essential amino acids, antioxidants, fulvic and humic acids and Omega 3 fatty acids.
Bags: 60 scoops (30 servings) or Bucket: 300 scoops.
*Due to higher than expected demand, we are running low on raw materials for this formula! We expect refilled stock approximately Dec. 1. In the meantime, we have our original Optimum bars and powder available to tide you over.*
Optimum EQ 2.0™ is formulated with:
• Our proteinated mineral blend made with chain amino acids from rice (not soy), supporting numerous functions including bone, muscle, heart, brain, enzymes and hormone production.
• Undenatured whey protein, organic algae meal, and pumpkin meal for essential amino acids and BCAAs to help build and maintain muscle.
• Beta carotene and vitamin D for important antioxidant support.
• Reed Sedge Peet for beneficial organic fulvic and humic acids that are often missing in present-day soils.
• Chia seeds for omega 3 fatty acids
Non-Structural Carbohydrates = 11.8%
Optimum EQ 2.0™ is not sourced from coal tar derivatives, petroleum extracts, acetone, or hexane. It is also not sourced from mineral carbonates or mineral oxides.
Directions for Use:
No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings (artificial or "natural").
Why Vitamins and Minerals Matter:
Countries of Origin:
Amino Acids: Glutamine (min): 5.04%, Aspartic Acid (min): 2.92%, Alanine (min): 1.80%, Arginine (min): 2.52%, Threonine (min): 1.07%, Tyrosine (min): 1.34%, Valine (min): 1.79%, Lysine (min): 1.47%, Leucine (min): 2.52%, Isoleucine (min): 1.53%, Phenylalanine (min): 1.46%, Glycine (min): 1.35%, Serine (min): 1.46%, Proline (min): 1.33%, Histidine (min): 0.68%, Tryptophane (min): 0.34%, Methionine (min): 0.62%, Cystine (min): 0.48%