Optimum K9 Senior
Supplement for Senior Dogs
Optimum K9 Senior™ is a special senior formula that helps older dogs get the support their bodies need, in the most easily absorbable way, through whole, raw ingredients.
- Provides desiccated beef liver, coconut meal, spirulina organic hemp seed, GMO-free nutritional yeast, organic spirulina, and Ascophyllum nodosum (kelp).
- Provides antioxidant support from blueberries, organic kale, and almond powder.
- Provides 500 million CFUs per teaspoon of microorganisms for the gut, including L-Reuteri, which are micro-encapsulated to ensure viability in the GI tract.
- Provides the Ayurvedic herb Holy Basil, used for centuries to maintain stress balance and health.
- Provides 38% IgG bovine colostrum from grass-fed, r-GBH-free cows. Bovine colostrum is beneficial for the immune system and provides growth factors for tissue repair.
One bag contains 30 Large Dog scoops. Scoop Included.
Directions for Use:
Truth in Labeling:
500 million CFU's per serving.
Countries of Origin:
Hemp Seeds - Canada, Coconut Meal - Indonesia, L. acidophilus Fermentation Product - USA, USDA Certified Organic Whole Algae Meal (Spirulina) - India/China, Desiccated Beef Liver Powder - Argentina, Blueberry Powder - Canada, Whole Almond Powder - USA, Yeast Flakes - Germany, Holy Basil - India, Ascophyllum nodosum - United Kingdom, Organic Kale Powder - USA, L. acidophilus - Canada, L. Reuteri - Canada, L. Salivarius - Canada, Bovine Colostrum - Canada.
|Nutritional Analysis |
|Crude Protein (min)||42.30%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14.70%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.76%|
|Copper (min)||9.2 ppm|
|Iodine (min)||41.8 ppm|
|Iron (min)||606 ppm|
|Manganese (min)||73.6 ppm|
|Zinc (min)||62.7 ppm|