Multivitamin & Mineral for
Easy Keepers and Metabolic Horses
Optimum HW ("Healthy Weight") provides a wide range of important vitamins and minerals from plants including chelated minerals, amino acids, the B-complex including B-12, sulfur and vitamin E. Provides selenium yeast, a highly bioavailable source of selenium, and astaxanthin, a super-antioxidant derived from microalgae.
Central to our formula is Crominex® 3+, a patented blend of Indian gooseberry extract, the Himalayan biomass resin known as shilajit, and trivalent chromium. This unique ingredient supports healthy endothelial function, supports healthy blood glucose and a healthy lipid profile. Crominex® 3+ supports the production of ATP for energy and stamina.
This multi-layered supplement provides the science and efficacy of real ingredients to assist in the management of metabolic horses, IR horses, Cushing's horses, and easy keepers.
Available in 60-serving bags or 300-serving bulk buckets
Directions for Use:
Recommended Monthly Supply:
Countries of Origin:
Crominex® 3+- USA, Organic Kelp - Iceland, Organic Spirulina - India/China, Organic Yeast Flakes - Germany, L. Acidophilus fermentation product - USA, Astaxanthin - Japan, Astragalus Powder - China, Organic Kale Powder - USA, Selenium Yeast - Canada, Whole Almond Powder - USA, Sunflower Lecithin (non-GMO) - EU, Organic Black Pepper - India, Organic Fennel Seeds - USA.
|Nutritional Analysis |
Per 24.89g Scoop
|Crude Protein (min)||25.8%|
|Crude Fat (min)||11.3%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.16%|
|Copper (min)||6.4 ppm|
|Zinc (min)||29.7 ppm|
|Iron (min)||412 ppm|
Starch: 3.9% + WSC: 5.9% = Total NSC: 9.8%