Optimum EQ 2.0
Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement
BioStar's new generation of whole food multi vitamin/mineral supplementation supports equine health for well-being and performance. The new formula includes proteinated macro and micro minerals for improved bioavailability. Optimum 2.0 also provides essential amino acids, antioxidants, fulvic and humic acids and Omega 3 fatty acids.
Bags: 60 scoops (30 servings) or Bucket: 300 scoops.
Optimum EQ 2.0™ is formulated with:
• Our proteinated mineral blend made with chain amino acids from rice (not soy), supports healthy bone, muscle, heart, brain, enzymes and hormones.
• Undenatured whey protein, organic algae meal, and pumpkin meal for essential amino acids and BCAAs to help build and maintain muscle.
• Beta carotene and vitamin D for important antioxidant support.
• Reed Sedge Peet for beneficial organic fulvic and humic acids that are often missing in present-day soils.
• Chia seeds for omega 3 fatty acids
Non-Structural Carbohydrates = 11.8%
Optimum EQ 2.0™ is not sourced from coal tar derivatives, petroleum extracts, acetone, or hexane. It is also not sourced from mineral carbonates or mineral oxides.
Directions for Use:
No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings (artificial or "natural").
MANUFACTURED & DISTRIBUTED BY BIOSTAR
Why Vitamins and Minerals Matter:
Countries of Origin:
Amino Acids: Glutamine (min): 5.04%, Aspartic Acid (min): 2.92%, Alanine (min): 1.80%, Arginine (min): 2.52%, Threonine (min): 1.07%, Tyrosine (min): 1.34%, Valine (min): 1.79%, Lysine (min): 1.47%, Leucine (min): 2.52%, Isoleucine (min): 1.53%, Phenylalanine (min): 1.46%, Glycine (min): 1.35%, Serine (min): 1.46%, Proline (min): 1.33%, Histidine (min): 0.68%, Tryptophane (min): 0.34%, Methionine (min): 0.62%, Cystine (min): 0.48%