Hemp Seed Oil for Dogs
A nutritional powerhouse of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, organic hemp seed oil is a key whole food supplement to any canine diet. Hemp seed oil contains 0.00% THC and provides the perfect balance of Omega 3, 6 & 9 for your dog.
- Contains 2% GLA for additional anti-inflammatory support.
- Provides Vitamin E, and Vitamin A (as Carotene) as important antioxidants.
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels.
- Helps maintain healthy coat and skin.
- Provides naturally occurring phospholipids which help support the growth, renewal, and regeneration of cell membranes; especially for athletic performance, recovery, and stamina.
- Organic hemp is grown without pesticides. The plant itself helps regenerate the soil due to it's long root system, which supports the health of the soil and the environment.
- Hemp plants are grown from seeds containing 0.0% THC (developed in Finland) and are not genetically modified.
- Hemp oil is extracted through a special hemp press and is not subjected to high heat processing like vegetable, corn, soy, and rice bran oils.
Directions for Use:
Recommended Monthly Supply:
Country of Origin: Canada.
Truth in Labeling:
Fatty Acid Profile: