Support for Equine Connective Tissue
Ligatend EQ™ nutritionally helps repair and support equine connective tissue. By providing your horse with a specific nutritional environment, Ligatend EQ™ nourishes the body and supports the natural repair process of tendons and ligaments with specific proteins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants.
Ligatend EQ™ includes:
- Chia Seeds provide the amino acids proline and lysine. These two amino acids are essential for the production of hydroxy-proline and hydroxy-lysine, which are two of the most significant forms of collagen.
- Almond Powder provides Vitamin E and Zinc.
- Smectite Clay provides silica, and Organic Kale provides sulfur -- co-factors for the body's synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers. All these help give support to the tissues.
- Yellow lentils provide the amino acid methionine, used by the body for nucleic acid and collagen production.
- Organic oranges (powder) are a good source of Vitamin C and bioflavonoids, essential in the synthesis of collagen.
- Bovine Colostrum (Colostrum-38 EQ™) provides over 70 different Growth Factors for cellular support.
Available in a 30 Servings Jar. Scoop Included.
Directions for Use:
Recommended Monthly Supply:
Active Ingredients:(Per 36g)
Countries of Origin:
Truth in Labeling: