Support for Equine Connective Tissue
Ligatend EQ™ helps repair and support equine connective tissue. By providing your horse with specific ingredients, Ligatend EQ™ supports the natural repair process for tendons and ligaments with specific proteins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants.
Ligatend EQ™ includes:
- Chia seeds provide the amino acids proline and lysine. These two amino acids are essential for the production of hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, which are two of the most significant forms of collagen.
- Almond powder provides vitamin E and zinc.
- Organic kale provides sulfur for the body's synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Yellow lentils provide the amino acid methionine, used by the body for nucleic acid and collagen production.
- Organic oranges (powder) are a good source of Vitamin C and bioflavonoids essential to the synthesis of collagen.
- Bovine colostrum (Colostrum-38 EQ™) provides over 70 different growth factors for cellular support.
Available in a 30 Servings Jar. Scoop Included.
Directions for Use (Scoop Included = 36 g (60 cc's)):
Recommended Monthly Supply: One jar.
No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings (artificial or "natural")
Active Ingredients (Per 36g):
Countries of Origin: