Support for Equine Connective Tissue
Ligatend EQ™ helps repair and support equine connective tissue. By providing your horse with specific ingredients, Ligatend EQ™ supports the natural repair process for tendons and ligaments with specific proteins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants.
Available in a 30 Servings Jar. Scoop Included.
- Chia seeds provide the amino acids proline and lysine. These two amino acids assist in the production of collagen.
- Almond powder provides vitamin E and zinc.
- Organic kale provides sulfur for the body's synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Yellow lentils provide the amino acid methionine, used by the body for nucleic acid and collagen production.
- Organic oranges (powder) are a good source of Vitamin C and bioflavonoids essential to the synthesis of collagen.
- Bovine colostrum (Colostrum-38 EQ™) provides over 70 different growth factors for cellular support.
Directions for Use (Scoop Included = 36 g (60 cc's)):
Recommended Monthly Supply: One jar.
No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings (artificial or "natural")
Active Ingredients (Per 36g):
Countries of Origin:
Truth in Labeling: