Adaptogenic Wellness Formula
Adaptor EQ™ is a unique supplement that addresses wellness of the whole horse through homeostasis. Homeostasis is a dynamic state of equilibrium, and of optimal body function.
Adaptor EQ™ is formulated to support the HPA Axis with two adaptogenic mushrooms: Reishi and Cordyceps. It is a suitable USEF show safe alternative to Receptor EQ, which contains hemp biomass.
One bucket contains 60 servings.
Adaptor EQ™ provides:
• Adaptogenic Mushrooms Reishi and Cordyceps: The mycelia, spores, and fruit bodies of these mushrooms help maintain homeostasis by supporting the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal axis (HPA Axis).
• Freeze-dried Green-Lipped Mussels for healthy joints, cartilage and synovial fluid.
• Capros®, a patented extract of Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry) supports circulation. In Sanskrit Amalaki means “the sustainer.”
• Organic Kale has a sulfur content which helps support connective tissues.
• Astaxanthin from microalgae for antioxidant support.
• Organic Turmeric and Organic Black Pepper for oxidative stress and gastro-protective qualities.
• Sunflower lecithin (non-GMO) is a source of phosphatidylcholine which supports healthy brain function and memory.
Directions for Use:
No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings (artificial or "natural").
MANUFACTURED & DISTRIBUTED BY BIOSTAR
Active Ingredients: (per 32g scoop)
Countries of Origin:
*China has been growing and using medicinal mushrooms for thousands of years. We rely on principles of traditional Chinese medicine for guidance on how mushrooms should be cultivated, processed, and incorporated into our formulas. The Reishi and Cordyceps we use are grown on wood, not cereal grains or rice. Mushrooms grown on wood have low starch content and high beta-glucan content — the exact opposite of mushrooms grown on grains. The mushrooms we use are grown in greenhouses and are Certified Organic. Our mushroom extracts are a blend of the mycelia, spores, and fruit bodies, just as the ancient TCM practitioners used.