Mind & Body Homeostasis
Receptor EQ™ is a unique supplement that addresses the whole horse and the complex biological system called homeostasis. Homeostasis refers to adjustments made internally to respond to changes in the external environment. This is essential for cell stability and function. Homeostasis is a dynamic state of equilibrium, and of optimal body function.
The regulation of homeostasis includes: metabolism, mood, movement, memory and learning, immune function, digestion, discomfort, and oxidative stress.
Receptor EQ provides:
• Organic Hemp Biomass with terpenes and bioflavonoids to support the specific receptor sites for homeostasis, such as the brain, central nervous system, skeletal muscles, liver, and the GI tract.
• Freeze-dried Green-Lipped Mussels for healthy joints, cartilage and synovial fluid.
• Capros®, a patented extract of Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry) supports circulation. In Sanskrit Amalaki means “the sustainer.”
• Organic Kale has a sulfur content which helps support connective tissues.
• Astaxanthin from microalgae for antioxidant support
• Organic Turmeric and Organic Black Pepper for oxidative stress and gastro-protective qualities.
• Sunflower lecithin (non-GMO) is a source of phosphatidylcholine which supports healthy brain function and memory.
One bucket contains 60 servings.
Directions for Use:
Active Ingredients (per 26 g):
Countries of Origin: