Hoof & Sole Artisan Poultice
Artisan Poultice for Hooves and Feet
Hoof & Sole is designed specifically for feet, to be used as hoof packing or topically to treat soreness, bruising, and abscesses. Made in the ancient tradition of poultices, by hand, and without metal implements.
Hoof & Sole arrives pre-mixed to expert consistency with witch hazel, distilled water, and organic apple cider. The dry mix is designed for travel, or to have on hand for making a truly fresh poultice for the feet. It can also be used as a foundation poultice to add your own herbs or essential oils.
• Premixed - Small (about a pint) or Large (about a quart)
• Dry - enough mix for about a pint.
Our poultices are made by hand in the time honored art of poultice preparation, without the use of stainless steel instruments (utensils, mixers, bowls) to ensure high conductivity of the clays. The unique concentration of clays and essential oils are designed for a thin layer application. Although a heavy or thick application can be applied, it is not necessary. Using a thin layer will produce superior results.
• Hoof & Sole combines kaolin, bentonite, Moroccan and sea clays for their absorbing and adsorbing properties.
• Plantain powder is well known throughout the world for its support of a healthy inflammatory response.
• Pau d' arco bark has been used as a poultice for thousands of years because of its action on thrush, fungus, and bruises.
• Calendula oil is a time-honored oil that restrains the inflammatory response. Arnica extract has been used for hundreds of years for bruises and strains.
• Tea tree oil contains disinfecting and soothing properties, and frankincense and myrrh carry aromatherapy benefits as well as inflammation reduction.
• Dead sea salts and epsom salts have high magnesium content.
• Organic apple cider vinegar has been used historically to mitigate the inflammatory response.
Directions for Use:
Made by hand in the USA.
Countries of Origin:
Calcium Bentonite Clay- USA, Kaolin Clay- USA, Sea Clay- Israel, Moroccan Red Clay- Morocco, Apple Cider Vinegar- USA, Distilled Water- USA, Epsom Salt- USA, Borax- USA, Plantain Leaf- Albania, Dead Sea Salt- Israel, Pau d'Arco Bark- Peru, Calendula Oil- USA, Arnica Flower Extract- USA, Frankincense Oil- India, Myrrh Oil- India, Tea Tree Oil- Australia.