Hoof & Sole Artisan Poultice
Artisan Poultice for Hooves and Feet
Hoof & Sole is designed specifically for feet, to be used as hoof packing, or topically to treat soreness, bruising, and abscesses. Made in the ancient traditions of poultices, by hand, and without metal implements.
- Hoof & Sole combines Kaolin, Bentonite, Moroccan and Sea Clay for their absorbing and adsorbing properties.
- Plantain Powder is well known throughout the world for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pau d' Arco bark has been used as a poultice for thousands of years because of its action on thrush, fungus, and bruises.
- Calendula oil is a time-honored oil that reduces inflammation. Arnica extract has been used for hundreds of years for bruises and strains.
- Tea tree oil contains disinfecting and soothing properties, and frankincense and myrrh carry aromatherapy benefits as well as reduction of inflammation.
- Dead sea salts and epsom salts have high magnesium content. Organic apple cider vinegar has been used historically to soothe inflammation.
Hoof & Sole arrives pre-mixed to expert consistency with Witch Hazel, Distilled Water, and Organic Apple Cider. The dry mix is designed for travel, or to have on hand in order to make a truly fresh poultice for the feet. It can also be used as a foundation poultice to add your own herbs or essential oils.
• Premixed - Small (about a pint) or Large (about a quart)
• Dry - enough mix for about a pint.
Directions for Use:
Countries of Origin:
Made by hand in the USA.