Origin-LLM Artisan Poultice
Artisan Poultice for Lumbar Limb and Muscle
Origin-LLM (lumbar, limb, muscle) is designed specifically for use on areas of edema, swelling, inflammation, and heat. It can be used to tighten and cool legs, sore muscles, joints and connective tissue before and after daily training and competition. Made in the ancient traditions of poultices, by hand, and without metal implements.
- Origin LLM combines Kaolin, Bentonite, and Sea Clay with holy basil oil, oregano oil, and the essential oils frankincense and myrrh. The combination of these oils provides an aromatherapy effect for horses, and helps to reduce muscle soreness.
- Arnica Extract has been used for hundreds of years for bruises and strains. Arnica can also help to increase blood supply and the rate of circulation to sore muscles, bruises and strains.
- Calendula Oil is a time-honored ingredient used for inflammation. Epsom salts are important for their support of muscle and nerve function and high magnesium content.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Witch Hazel provide anti-inflammatory support and have a history of topical use on horses that dates back to Babylon and ancient Greece.
Origin LLM arrives pre-mixed to expert consistency with Witch Hazel, Distilled Water, and Organic Apple Cider. Available in Small (close to Pint size), and Large (close to Quart size). The dry mix is designed specifically for travel, or to have on hand in order to make a truly fresh poultice for the feet. It can also be used as a foundation poultice to add your own herbs or essential oils.
• Premixed - Small (about a pint) or Large (about a quart)
• Dry - enough mix for about a pint.
Directions for Use:
Countries of Origin:
Made by hand in the USA.