Adaptogenic Wellness Formula
Adaptor EQ™ is a unique supplement that addresses wellness of the whole horse through homeostasis. Homeostasis is a dynamic state of equilibrium, and of optimal body function.
Adaptor EQ™ is formulated to support the HPA Axis with two adaptogenic mushrooms: Reishi and Cordyceps. It is a suitable alternative to Receptor EQ, which contains hemp biomass, and is not allowed in competition according to the USEF.
Adaptor EQ provides:
• Adaptogenic Mushrooms Reishi and Cordyceps: The mycelia, spores, and fruit bodies of these mushrooms help maintain homeostasis by supporting the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal axis (HPA Axis).
• Freeze-dried Green-Lipped Mussels for healthy joints, cartilage and synovial fluid.
• Capros®, a patented extract of Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry) supports circulation. In Sanskrit Amalaki means “the sustainer.”
• Organic Kale has a sulfur content which helps support connective tissues.
• Astaxanthin from microalgae for antioxidant support.
• Organic Turmeric and Organic Black Pepper for oxidative stress and gastro-protective qualities.
• Sunflower lecithin (non-GMO) is a source of phosphatidylcholine which supports healthy brain function and memory.
One bucket contains 60 servings.
Directions for Use(Scoop Included):
No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings (artificial or "natural")
Active Ingredients (per 32g):
Countries of Origin:
*China has been growing and using medicinal mushrooms for thousands of years. We rely on principles of traditional Chinese medicine for guidance on how mushrooms should be cultivated, processed, and incorporated into our formulas. The Reishi and Cordyceps we use are grown on wood, not cereal grains or rice. Mushrooms grown on wood have low starch content and high beta-glucan content — the exact opposite of mushrooms grown on grains. The mushrooms we use are grown in greenhouses and are Certified Organic. Our mushroom extracts are a blend of the mycelia, spores, and fruit bodies, just as the ancient TCM practitioners used.